Something Borrowed and Something HotSnot Pink? holey shiz

 I love going to Wal-Mart as much as the next person, but some of these people are a little eccentric in their clothing and acessories....take this guy for instance, who is fashion diva NOT ~! what makes him think that shirt goes with that skirt? uhhmm...ladies?

 
Listen pal, I just had a conference call with the Itty Bitty Titty Committee and we’ve decided that while we understand what upsides the mustache brings to the table, it still doesn’t completely make up for the whole gut past the chest look, so we’re gonna need you to go ahead and get on that.

above pic taken outside a local WalMart - Colorado



Dude, C’MON!!!! Everybody knows thongs are so last year. It’s all about the half-booty covered panties now, get with it man! ~captured in Florida

4 comments:

  1. OK, so I have seen really weird S..t in my life, some disturbing and some so funny the tears roll down my face as I fall off the Group W bench. This, along with the People at Walmart stuff, is just like trying to solve a melted Rubik's cube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where the hell are the fashion police when such haneious crimes are being committed in broad daylight. But you gotta admit the blue pumps match to a tee......OMG.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fashion disasters.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!