IE or Mozilla...that is the question....

hey bloggers, in case you haven't noticed, there are such differences in IE compared to Mozilla browser, and depending on which browser you use, your blog could and will look different. I noticed this mostly when I was putting in codes for different colors on blogs such as Blogstream, viewing it in Mozilla and in IE, both a little different.

I just noticed that if I viewed my page in IE, my links at the top right don't show up, i.e., home and the escape button...

Is it perhaps I just need to update my browser? hahaha!

tell me, tell me...geeky girl minds want to know!

Glad to see Slick and Bupu2 over here!

4 comments:

  1. It's good to be here, Bella! I tell ya, I may NEVER figure this place out! I am con-frused, to say the least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its all good. I can help ya with whatever you need. I'm purdy geeky like that...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. try google chrome....you will like it....

    ReplyDelete
  4. IE has way too many security issues for me to even consider using it for anything. Firefox is much better, but it can be a little quirky at times [like extensions not working after a browser update] .... and while Google Chrome does have a lot of good things about it, I've always had issues when I try to do anything with my blog on it. Hope that helps! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!