life In lower class management....



Some days I could just "take this job and shove it..."

walk my ass to the welfare office and sign up...

for a check and food stamps...

coz some days the pay don't equal the stress...of...

trying to keep track of 15 people online,

manage the workload,

cover production with absent people or those on vacation,
deal with production/system issues, upper class management, client complaints, independent contractors who don't have to give you squat-ass notice, other employees and supervisors, conduct audits, keep a paperwork trail...

a girl can become easily overwhelemed...

but we have a new management filing system in place...

dont'cha love it? hahahaha! Is there no one out there to take me away from all this madness?! apply within the sheets, please!

8 comments:

  1. Howbout (madeupword) some cheese to go with that whine.....LMAO......

    I hear McDonald's and Wal-Mart are hiring worldwide..so give up the stress and strain and learn the following:

    "Welcome to (fill in the blank) ... may I take your order".

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TAB

    Yep, I could be a Wal-Mart greeter, that's it! No flippin' burgers, none of that shit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In my state, if you own your own home, Welfare takes it to cover the pittance they allow you. I'll work thanks. Even if it's stressful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear - work is just another four-letter word for stress at times. And then again, at other times, it's fun!

    Good to see you are still around! I like your new white look on the blog.

    Take care and let's try to keep in touch more often...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sherry

    of course I'd rather work too and I love my job most days...its just those long dayssssss...LOL

    If they did that in every state, Sherry, people might think twice before they sign up for that stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ladyfi

    hey Lady Fi, yep, still kickin'...love your new photoblog, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe I should just send over some batteries and a bottle of bourbon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Skinny,

    that's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!