Could it get any crazier?

I'm cranky, its Thursday, been a long week. 

Well, it seems that I have more responsibility with covering a squealer's workload, who complained so much about not having enough work for 'her people' that now she doesn't have 'people' to worry about, and its now MY worry.  She has the crappy accounts, and one you have to worry about stats with...

ugh. 

aren't I the lucky dog? yeah, yeah...She's not adjusting well, come to think of it, neither am I! I really didn't want this x-tra crapshit.

Good news, though.  I finally did put in my request to take a few days off this coming month and the next month.  My boss and I were laughing today that I will have to definitely bring her up to par on what she needs to do to cover me whilst I'm enjoying being stress-free...LOL..., and that includes "Falcon" too...

Yep, I gotz my work cut out for me it seems, but all is good. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm almost wishing I kinda maybe had a job that is sorta like yours. Then again...I need pills. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle:

    You are right! Crappy accounts wil demand more work. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least my only worries are crappy co-workers and crap that can be cleaned up with toilet paper, a cloth, and soap and water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEVER, EVER, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE believe that it can't get crazier. History proves me right....

    and besides, with you leading the parade, there is no other choice.....LMAO......

    ReplyDelete
  5. @TAB

    thanks for those words of encouragement Tab...you're such a buttwipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mister Ornery

    my crappy could costs shareholders money, and/or lose money for the company, that's some shit right there...that can't be wiped off...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Whit's Whittlings2

    yeah tell me, its Friday evening and its still going on....crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Nancy

    I was thinking a liquid lunch was in order...LOL

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!