April Fools' Day...

http://www.commentbuddy.com/comments/April-Fools/april-fools-9.gif

well, the only prank I got today was one of my employees who came on line. He said, I'm really sick today and I can't work. I was like OMGawd. I was down 2 people yesterday, and now one of my best and most productive is sick, and on a Friday?

He comes back with "April Fools!!!!" I gotcha!

Yes, he did, and for that little prank, he was worked like a little slave boy! ha!

today, I love my job, its Friday and I'm done. I'm so thankful this week is over! How about ya'll?

Any pranks pulled on ya today?

...

To Exercise or Not To Exercise...that is the question...LOL

  1. It is well documented that for every mile that you jog, you add one minute to your life. This enables you, at age 85, to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5,000 per month.
  2. My grandmother started walking 5 miles a day when she was 60. She is now 97 and we don't know where the hell she is. hahaha!
  3. The only reason I would take up jogging is so that I could hear heavy breathing again.
  4. I joined a health club last year, spent about $400. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to show up.
  5. I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I am doing.
  6. I don't exercise at all. If God meant us to touch our toes, he would have put them further up our body.
  7. I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me.
  8. I have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomach covers them?!
  9. The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
  10. If you are going to try cross country skiing, start with a small country.
  11. I don't jog - it makes the ice jump right out of my glass.
Enjoy your Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Bella:

    I would rather die early in life than to gain a minute of life for each mile I jog. Now give me an hour for each minute, and I might reconsider. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So don't jog. I am ordered to take a half hour walk 5 days a week. Got my trusty hiking pole today and will begin to follow orders in a day or so. LOL.

    At least I don't have to worry about speed, I took pics with my cell phone and showed her where I was going to walk. Which is why she advised a hiking pole, it's hilly terrain along the side of the road, but there's lots to see. Ummm, of course I took the pic of the steepest hill, which is in the other direction from where I'll be walking. There's 3 smaller ones on the road I live on, so I will be kept occupied and aerobicized enough thanks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked #8 the best. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy April Fools' Day - belatedly. But to me every day is...

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!