Hillbillydom...lol

If you've never been "sniffed" by a rotten-two-toothed dirty hillbilly in tattered bibs, in a God forsaken place coz you're lost, you ain't been scared! Pa, can we keep 'er? uhh....yeah (true story).



Once upon a time, a hillbilly was traveling across Texas when a state policeman pulls him over.

"You got any I.D.?" the officer asked."

"'Bout what?" the hillbilly replied.


What do hillbillies do all day? Watch this video to find out!



now, yuns rush right out and buy you some of them donut seeds! hahaha!

3 comments:

  1. I think I have a whole box of them donut seeds in my pantry...I'm sure I have some coffee grounds, miracle grow, honey and an empty toilet paper roll that I could pull out of the garbage....lol....this was too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure what the equivalent of hillbillies are in the UK - I dread to think that we have them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Dang, I got to git me some ah those.

    Two engineering students were walking across a university campus when one said, "Where did you get such a great bike?"

    The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday, minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike, threw it to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want."

    The first engineer nodded approvingly and said, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit you anyway."

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!