Order yours today...

Happy soap for your crappy life!




...a pure vegetable based soap with a yummy citrus scent?

and this can be yours for the whopping war price of $7.95!
go ahead, you know you want one! perhaps give one to that crappy friend or family member of yours as a gift!

to order yours, click here.


don't want to spend that much? I got the remedy for ya!


Yep, Mr. Snot knows your nose! and with the weather changing seasonally, these snot tissues are a must!


So useful. Controls snot, absorbs snot, soaks up snot, understands snot and other snot related stuff too!


Each 4.75" x 3.25" vinyl pouch contains 12 plain white tissues
for $1.50!

hahaha!


2 comments:

  1. I love it! Happy soap for your crappy life! I wish I had extra money laying around cause I would buy a few of these for people. And those tissues...too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the soap could clean up the crap, but understanding my nasal passages???? Never!!!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!