A boss asked one of his employees, "Do you believe in life after death?"
"Yes, sir," replied the new employee.
"I thought you would," said the boss. "Yesterday after you left to go to your grandmother's funeral, she stopped in to see you!"
*yeah, quit yer lying!* haha!
A man was on trial for robbing a convenience store. He didn't like the job his attorney was doing, so he fired him and represented himself. He was doing a fine job until the manager of the store got to the stand. When she identified him as the robber, he jumped up and yelled, "You're lying! I should have blown your head off!!" He paused, then added, "If I had been the one that was there."
It took the jury only twenty minutes to find him guilty. He was sentenced to 30 years.
*yeah, he should've kept his trap shut!*
"Oh, boy! I'm glad you're here," the little boy said to his grandmother on his mother's side.
"Why?" she asked.
"Because now Daddy will do the trick he's been promising us."
"What trick?"
"Well, he told Mommy that if you came to visit, he would climb the walls."
*outta the mouth of babes!* too funny!
...think about this.
Do the Alphabet song and Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star have the same tune?
You're singing them aren'tcha?

When I was in high school I had this sucky job that required me to work EVERY weekend!! So when I needed a break, my poor Aunt Sophie died -- before all was said and done, poor non-existent Aunt Sophie bought the big one THREE TIMES!! :))
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Monday night smiles! :)
ReplyDelete