this beautiful baby was a gift given to me 18 years ago...
has it really been that long? it doesn't seem possible.
This picture was taken with her peeking at the world from my shoulder
at a tender 3 months of age.
She would stop pedal traffic anywhere I took her,
people commenting on how beautiful she was,
that she should have been the "Charmin" face...
and when she finally walked at 1 year 1 week old she was a traveling cutie,
so tiny and delicate.
She has grown up to be a stunning girl
without makeup (however she prefers it)
...back then she was my baby,
and only stepped on my toes, now steps on my heart on occasion; and now I have to compete for her attention from the boys!
has it really been that long? it doesn't seem possible.
This picture was taken with her peeking at the world from my shoulder
at a tender 3 months of age.
She would stop pedal traffic anywhere I took her,
people commenting on how beautiful she was,
that she should have been the "Charmin" face...
and when she finally walked at 1 year 1 week old she was a traveling cutie,
so tiny and delicate.
She has grown up to be a stunning girl
without makeup (however she prefers it)
...back then she was my baby,
and only stepped on my toes, now steps on my heart on occasion; and now I have to compete for her attention from the boys!
Bobbi took this picture goofing off!
Anyway, she graduates high school this evening.
I'll post her graduation pic when I get back.


Congratulations Bella. Beautiful daughter and job raising her.
ReplyDeletebeautiful baby... gorgeous woman.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to her on her graduation.