Yuck Monday....You Mean Its Tuesday Already?

*taken from the Blogstream archives, circa Monday September 17, 2007* back when I had to type for a living...

Yes, once again, it's



Monday.

Here we go again ... 


CHIEF COMPLAINT:
“My testicle is black and my penis is red.” 

blah-blah-blah

not twats and whatnots again!



(insert *laugh* here and now back to the story...)


Come to find out the guy had inguinal hernia surgery, and his symtomatology (including the terrible way his private body parts looked) was completely normal according to his surgeon! All is well.


ADDENDUM: 

I was so excited to get to type my last report of the day so I would finally be done !!!! but guess what? ... get ready
....
...
...
are you ready for this?
...
...
...
CHIEF COMPLAINT: Testicle pain! (I kid you NOT!)

This is the theme of my day I suppose! Sheesh

but unlike blue balls up there, this patient had epidydmitis which did not clear up with a first round of antibiotics! He was given another round of antibiotics and told to follow up with his family physician!

Have a good evening, bloggers! 

1 comment:

  1. Bella darlin, it's as funny today as it was when it was new! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!