Snicker Time...

While in line at the bank one afternoon, my toddler decided to release some pent-up energy and ran amok.

I was finally able to grab hold of her after receiving looks of disgust and annoyance from other patrons.

I told her that if she did not start behaving 'right now' she would be punished.

To my horror, she looked me in the eye and said in a voice just as threatening, 'If you don't let me go right now, I will tell Grandma that I saw you kissing Daddy's pee-pee last night!'

The silence was deafening after this enlightening exchange. Even the tellers stopped what they were doing. I mustered up the last of my dignity and walked out of the bank with my daughter in tow.

The last thing I heard when the door closed behind me, were screams of laughter. hahaha!! 

*author of this joke unknown*

2 comments:

  1. OMG....I think I have broken a rib... OMGoodness honey...has the blood come back to your face yet....hope you wrote that down in the very back of her baby book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Dar, it isn't a joke original to me, but its darn funny!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!