One day Little Jimmy came running home from school and ran into the kitchen as his mother was going through her recipe books, trying to plan a menu for a party that she was catering.
"Mom, you won't believe what I saw on the way home!" Jimmy said with a sense of urgency.
"And what did you see?", asked his mother.
"Well, I was walking home from school, and I walked past the park.", Jimmy said. As I was walking past the park, I saw Dad drive into the parking lot with his secretary sitting in the passenger seat. After he parked the car, I saw Dad kiss his secretary. After that, she bent over and.........."
Hearing that, Jimmy's mother put her hand over his mouth, not wanting to hear any more. She was so angry, she could just kill Jimmy's father.
After a moment, Jimmy's mother had an idea.
"Jimmy," she said. "Do not say anything about this until you are told. Do you understand?"
"Yes Mom."
Later that evening, Jimmy's father came home and found his favorite dinner set on the table. The family had a wonderful dinner while the whole time Jimmy's mother was wanting to kill him. She knew that he had been fooling around with his secretary.
After a wonderful dessert, Jimmy's mother asked Little Jimmy how his day went.
"And won't you be a dear and tell your father what you saw after school," she told him.
"Well, on my way home from school, I was walking by the park. I saw you drive up in your car with your secretary and park the car. The two of you started kissing, and the next thing you know, I saw your secretary do to you what Mom was doing to Uncle Fred while you were out of town on business!"


I laughed when I read this in the reader!!!!
ReplyDeletehey feller, how's life been treatin' ya?
ReplyDeleteOut of the mouths of babes and innocents :)
ReplyDeleteI went to the doctor the other day and found out my new doctor is a > young female, and drop-dead gorgeous !
ReplyDeleteI was embarrassed, but she said, "Don't worry, I'm a professional - I've seen it all before.
Just tell me what's wrong and I'll help you in any way I can."
I said, "I think my penis tastes funny..."
Sounds like me when I was a little scamp! :)
ReplyDelete