I cannot believe that having four days off work is nearly over and Monday is approaching quickly, ick, but the great news is the New Year is approaching, and for me a big debt is off my shoulders! On the work front, it is going to be a madhouse and then to be off Friday again?
I have been proofing a new client, only to realize that there are two doctors who are using the same name, one is very foreign, the other one isn't, but both use the same template, and on the template header which is customized it has the last name spelled differently than what the signature line says, so I'm thoroughly confused; however, I passed along my observations so that the acct. rep can clarify this particular mess!
I have to say that on Wednesday I really didn't have a clue we were totally off on Thursday; of course I knew we were off on Friday. I was thinking we were supposed to work a full Thursday, but I was thrilled to learn that it was a paid day off too (but I volunteered to work 4 hours to help out)! Now this next Thursday is probably not a paid day off, New Year's Eve, but it should be, don't you think?!
I would have taken a week's vacation which I had but I cashed it in to pay off a dental debt! So glad that's over, so the ex can't hound me anymore about it, not about his child support since the teen lives with him, but hark! I also paid up any child support until June 2010, so his ass is paid off, papers were signed, and he just needs to go fark himself! His money bank stops here, now he's trying to badger me for college money. The teen hasn't even graduated from high school yet, and should I be able to help her financially I would, but he acts like he has to control it. Her grandparents left 'our' daughter a sizable account for college expenses. Good Lord, does he not think the teen who will be 18 still needs his supervision and financial management? Who made him Lord and Master? uh...yeah...I think he's kinda sad he can't bother me anymore and he knows it! Just for the record, this man has been a thorn in my side for 10 years, finally its over, another reason the holidays were so special to me!
Got plans for New Years? I am going to have friends over on New Years, play some cards or something, and get snookered! too bad the gardener is in Florida! it could be quite memorable!
by the way, if you guys haven't checked out SVR (gone but never forgotten) at The Lounge, click here.

The link to SVR doesn't seem to be working, which is too bad, since I was curious...
ReplyDelete