thoughts for a saturday...

This print is called Transcendent Soul. To check out this artist's works, a spiritual custom art site, click here.

While out visiting Mr. C, who blogs Termites of Sin (on my sidebar), something caught my eye. He had this soul quiz thing so I took it. Its just been the topic of the day I suppose. While looking through a closet, I came across a scrapbook that belonged to my second husband John, who died of cancer in 2006. I miss him a lot, he was my best friend. What a gift for me this Christmas to find that, and a gift to me he was. Its weird to say but after talking to a friend of mine on the phone about life and such the other day, it dawned on me that others didn't "feel" things before they happened or have such weird stuff happen, not necessarily bad, perhaps I'm more tuned in...I often wondered if I even belonged in the family I was born in, so much drama and turmoil, all I craved was peace and quiet. I think we are all just passing through...transcendent souls...


How Old Is Your Soul?
Your Result: Transcendent Souls

You're so evolved, you're not even here. Congratulations. These are people who are on their way to the next dimension and probably spend a lot of their time there already.
Old Souls

Baby Souls

Young Souls

Mature Souls

How Old Is Your Soul?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

If you'd like to take a little soul trip, check this out by clicking here.

6 comments:

  1. I am sorry you lost your husband and best friend. When you speak of your family growing up I realize we likely have much in common. I took the test and it claims I am a very old soul. I think I already knew it. :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. A transcendent soul? I can see that. Hope you're weathering the storm, literally. Happy Saturday Night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum always called me an old soul and now this test has proved it. She'll be insufferable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice...you are so evolved you are not even here...groovy...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's really cool!I'm going to do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the result is the same as yours!;)

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!