O'Class...The Teacher Is In...

Today's lesson is all about Orgasms...

Orgasms? Are you kidding? 

Photobucket

Well, I never! I am not going to watch that!

I know, I know...after the Creepy Doll thing, I felt I should at least have a Halloween day after shocker?!

Okay, don't fake that you didn't watch it now!      



ain't I a stinker?!  

11 comments:

  1. Sorry, I'd rather have the orgasm. LOL Faking it just takes too much energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have to agree with that Sherry! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DIDNT watch the video....Ok, I did, but I was fakin it when I watched....YOU, are an imp!

    Thanks for the lesson though....

    S

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you calling an 'imp' or a nymph? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I am supposed to watch that video while watching a football game in mixed company???

    Be back later

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha...okay Mom on Spin...you'll have to sneak back in...

    ReplyDelete
  7. That video was absolutely disgusting.. I can't believe that I watched it 20 times.. as a wise Tiger once said: oh drool, I was just taking notes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha! you're funny! just wait till I post the next one! by the way, what are your favorite shoes? describe 'em...I am doing a little experiment...humor me...

    if you were going out with friends or meeting someone...what shoes would you be wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hysterical video. I was laughing so hard I woke up my husband on the couch. I would have to agree with Sherry and ditto her comment. Thank you...I needed this laugh tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to fake watch the video - OK? I'm still spooked out by those creepy dolls...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't understand women that fake it - what exactly is the point?? Kinda like going shopping with no money and coming home with nothing. Literally - came home with nothing!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!