
Don't be surprised! It could be a lucky day, right?!
Never know what tomorrow brings, and some people are superstitious about Friday 13th. This will be the 3rd time we have had a Friday 13th fall this year I believe. Its weird how it comes 3x in one year and only once last year and next year.
I am hoping that tomorrow is a lucky day for me, and those boys actually get my car fixed and returned back to me!
As for work, I've just been a little tired, haven't felt good this week, but I'll bounce back. No really good QA quirks except today I was reading this report, and read, "He enjoys teaching Marshall Arts"...wait, my eyes kept reading but my brain wouldn't wrap itself around that "marshall" ... that ain't right!
Well, I guess I'll take my "Marshall Arts" skills out there and kick butt if I don't get my car here soon! I have been way too patient for way too long. I called that guy today, I told him to give me a date that he will absolutely have my car done at the very latest. He promised me coming Wednesday and hoped to get it to me before that. I hate feeling jerked around. Next time I call out there he is going to know that I know people in 'low places' and/or 'high places' too, and I'm not afraid to use 'em.
It just dawned on me today that tomorrow is Friday the 13th. I hope it's a good day for you and that you get your car back. It really does suck to be without your car doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteKnow what you mean about the car--I was without mine for nearly six weeks once and they only even looked at it to see what was wrong the day before they fixed it--Hope it does turn out to be a good Fri. the 13th for ya! <3
ReplyDeleteI hope that this 13th is a positive and "up" one for you. I hope that you feel better, there is good news on the car and that you have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteS
Hey Bella, your car story would be a good one for the Tappet Brothers, Click and Clack on NPR's Car Talk. Look them up online and tell them your problem, who knows, you could be on national radio.
ReplyDeleteHi Bella!So how was your day?Nothing bad happened to me yesterday but I had some really shitty ones before,like when I used to work in pubs,coffee machine will break down,costumers fight ect..all day,only crap I remember.But never had a real lucky one though.Hope all is well with you.If you didn't get the chance to have a great friday,hope you will have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteloved the Marshall Arts! that's one of the things about speech recognition; it hears things like this but can't distinguish things to make sense. yesterday I laughed because it picked up "no hepatosplenomegaly" as "no pets or splenomegaly". I guess my job is secure as an editor LOL
ReplyDeleteI do hope one day you get your car back in one piece and working correctly and safely
betty
I live at nr. 13 - so I consider it to be a lucky number...
ReplyDelete