Ask for Tau over at Simon's place! You gotta read this.
wow, this week has flown by!
almost Halloween...
and then November...more cold weather, turkey and pumpkin pie...and snow...
and then there's only 56 days until Christmas?
scary...LOL
and today in my transcription world, I have knocked off 55 reports so far, and 25 more still remaining on my roster to do! ugh! but time for lunch...a nice egg sammich with cheese on toast! however, I am craving a chicken/ham cordon bleu sub from the local subshop! and you can bet you sweet bippee if I had a car (nope no car yet, another gripe for a another day) I'd be there today!!!!
oh yeah and before I forget...later on and tomorrow I will be posting some more scary babydoll pics! just in time for Halloween...and of course a Friday Night Fright!

lol,what is that pic?That's scary!
ReplyDeleteJust reading 56 days until christmas scares me. Ugh. Scares me even more then the cold weather that is upon us. The rain were having may turn into snow today...ugh. Oh well, not much I can do about it! Happy thursday!
ReplyDeleteThis time of year goes by so fast. Yesterday I got home from work late and couldn't make it out of the house to go walking before it got dark. I miss a 7:30 PM sunset.
ReplyDeleteThanks SO much for putting it into a perspective as scary as that picture.....
ReplyDeleteS
Now THAT is scary!
ReplyDelete