Time for a Little Monster Fun...



Your Monster Name is Psychotic Terror



You Feast On: Pickles

You Lurk Around In: The Ocean

You Especially Like to Torment: Your Ex's


hahaha!

Yep, they don't call me Psychotic Terror for nuttin'!

I'd like to torment my Ex (I'm down to one!)...but he's too busy tormenting me!

after you find out, post your results in the comment section!

Inquiring blog minds wanta know if there's any more Psychotic Terrors out there! LOL

and speaking of Monsters...



Your Cute Monster Says Your Inner Demon is Greed



You are a very natural, real person. You're comfortable with who you are - and your spirit truly shines through.

You are free of inhibitions and hang ups. Because of this freedom, you tend to be very creative.

You can't help but lust after wealth and shiny objects! (so true!)

People think you're cute because you are so lively. Your natural glow makes you charming.

People think you're cute because you are so lively. Your natural glow makes you charming.


okay, so I'm cute, charming, and greedy, so what? LOL

and if I don't get what I want, I can be a Psychotic Terror, too!

I hate being a charming slave, what can I say?

Where is my filthy rich Prince Charming?! Who'll rescue me from this slave trade?

I'm taking applications! LOL

2 comments:

  1. wicked butcher
    m&ms
    nude beaches
    hicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. so let me see, Debbie~

    Your monster name is The Wicked Butcher...

    You feast on M & Ms

    You lurk around nude beaches

    and you esp. like to torment hicks!

    that's a good one! LOL "...hicks always get tormented!"

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!