Creepy Dolls....









Do dollies creep you out?



In a town in the woods at the top of a hill
There's a house where no one lives
So you take a big bag of your big city money there and buy it

Then at night when you're all alone
And the house is dark there's a noise upstairs
At the top of the stairs there's a door so you take a deep breath and try it

And the flashlight shines on something moving just inside the door
There's a tattered dress and a feeling that you've felt somewhere before

And there's the creepy doll
That always follows you
It's got a ruined eye
That's always open....




Photobucket

This was dug up on the land at Hale Farm and Village, yikes!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





they're watching you!

Sleep Tight, My Sweet Pretties, Don’t Let the Dollies Bite Ya~!

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!

    I think you are the best at Halloween spooky things!Oh tonight I'm going to have nightmares!

    And I do think that Chucky is nothing compare to those!

    Creepy as hell!Nice selection!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ventriloquist puppets do not count as dolls. They are horrible little mocking, fake people.

    ...and yeah, definitely creep me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that first doll looks so real!And I have a problem with her cause she is watching me in my blog too!And that music is creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Bella, as you know I have always loved "baby dolls", but this adds a new twist.....

    The only one missing is the one that was laying on the bottom of the ocean where the Titanic went down...Remember that from the movie?

    Nice and creepy....good job.

    S

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creepy! Yikes, your good at this! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, those photos are officially creeping me out. Not nice. Not nice at all. No wonder I never used to play with dolls.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!