Music ~



is my shelter and escape from the trials of this life
shows me rainbows of color when I am blue
wakes me up when I am tired
brings me consolation and communion when I am alone

it is inspirational,
meditational,
sense...ational!

lights fires in me
washes over me
breathes life into me

invokes my imagination
embraces me with no hesitation

it guides me to the world of spirit
to the quintessence of soul
a touchstone for the power of life
a beautiful thing that I never tire of
a lover that will never grow old...

5 comments:

  1. I like your mean green 70's machine :-p I can't go without Music, it makes my world go round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a mean green machine...that is really cool guess I will be here all night LOL Long cool woman woohoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just last night I was in a bar and "Sweet Melissa" was played. . . I nearly kissed my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was beautiful and cool music!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gimme Dat Ding was cool! Loved it.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!