Kissy-Kissy...

I have no idea why this is on my mind per se, but I'm sure we've all been asked at some point if we had a fantasy or two...

Right now hitting the lotto would be a great fantasy come true, huh?! Fat chance that will happen...

I'd love the fantasy of waking up and actually having a car to drive!

but romantical-wise and all...




When it comes to fantasies ...

I am just a bit embarrassed to admit that I fantasize about kissing most often.

Remembered kisses, missed kisses, anticipated kisses.

Oh, I imagine other things too ~

But mostly, it is all about the kiss...


... if you got love, kiss 'em lots! and have a great weekend, Bloggers.

8 comments:

  1. Hey, I know what it is.....You're wanting to get all those kisses in before those lips are all covered in Chap-Stik....

    s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I send you a kiss but I hope you will find someone cool to kiss everyday Bella!Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! Good kissers are supposed to keep those lips, moist eh? but perhaps refrain from cold weather kidding outdoors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. youbesweet grrrrrrl! You know what they say, if youbetalkin'bout it, more than likely you ain't gettin' it!

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girlie - its always about the kiss! I agree - and a bad kiss is just downhill the rest of the way......

    SO what time is the party tonight????

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Your Lips or Mine?"

    errr ... uh ...

    Whenever you get here? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I'll be kissin' anyone for a few months. We had an inservice on Infection Control this morning. Including what is expected of us when it comes to preventing the flu, both kinds. After listening to the specialist, I'm keeping myself away from the faces of others. As far away as I can. Something about being issued face masks killed my interest. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whats the color deal? I stopped in when it was black and now this. I like it, if you're keeping it, by the way....

    Cool 70's stuff as usual.

    S

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!