Who Me? Stressed?


 RUN AWAY QUICKLY ~!

Some days I just want to run! Just get in the car and take off not ever come back! just let the chips fall where they may!

At present sitting at my desk working typing medical reports is rather painful due to something growing down there! oh Lordy, it's purple, seems to have a knot and is tubular, and my thoughts it might be a cyst or boil doesn't seem to be the case as it is not mobile and seems solid. My groin lymph nodes are swollen as well, so a trip to the Gyno or family M.D. is definitely in order.

*update on the pubic thingy* my ob/gyn called back and said it was probably a Bartholin cyst which can be very painful and cause me to feel ill all over, which is the gospel, no kidding.  A Bartholin cyst develops when the duct exiting the Bartholin gland becomes blocked. The fluid produced by the gland then accumulates, causing the gland to swell and form a cyst. An abscess ccurs when a cyst becomes infected.  I just hope it is not some form of cancer. All I know is that I have never in my life had anything like this, so it's off to the his office at 2:30 p.m. tomorrow. 

Don't we wished there was a magical cure to all our stress-related or health-related problems? Perhaps a lengthy vacation! Being waited on hand and foot? What's your idea for a stress-sandwich cure?

Go ahead, tell me.   eeeek lunch is over, back to slavedom!

UPDATE: 

After seeing my ob/gyn, I was instructed to go directly to admissions for surgical incision and drainage of this monster thing which ended up breaking through the skin before I could get there.  Come to find out it was not a Bartholin cyst but rather a mass/abscess from something; we are not sure what.  A tissue sample as well as fluid was collected and will be analyzed and they will let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Being waited on hand and foot, would be a good start (oh wait a minute, I'm a guy, I get that already!!) (Just kidding!)

    I'm kind of worried about your health though. Hope everything turns out ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Barry,

    well, it was surgically incised and drained, and awaiting pathology results. It was NOT a Bartholin cyst, perhaps an infected hair follicle? all I know is that it was painful and formed an abscess rather quickly.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!