Friday I let Bobbi's stepmother come over to see her; my first impressions was that she was talking babyish to Bobbi, coddling her, even overlooking her bad behaviors and her moodiness. Bobbi said something about her spending the night, considering she didn't have a place to live since leaving her Dad's so I reluctantly let her stay. It was her and Misty. I noticed Misty's speech was a little slurred and her pupils were very large; I thought perhaps both she and her mother had "had a few" but I guess no big deal, who knows.
Just a little bit ago I got off the phone with Sandy and I asked her to back off a little and give Bobbi time to adjust, and we discussed this trust issue, and I told her at this point Bobbi does not trust her not to report back to her Dad, and that her Dad was asking her "why" Sandy had not been here?? Today while on the phone with her daughter bobbi jo said to me, "tell him ... tell him that Sandy hasn't been here in two days" then handed her cellphone to me. I thought it rather strange that he thinks Sandy needs? to be here? it's ridiculous. There's too much strange crap here.
I have noticed that Bobbi seems to get more upset when around Sandy, or talking to her dad or Sandy on the phone. It's ridiculous that between them they have called 12 times today? Bobbi Jo said she called them 3 times. Once about a job, once about her computer, and for some other reason she said.
I really need to talk to this investigator, and ask her specifically what I can do about them contacting Bobbi, so her mood improves and she can function with a clear mind instead of worrying about everything she says being monitored or who she can trust. At this point, she does not trust Sandy, and Sandy even told me to tell Bobbi not to tell her Dad where Sandy is.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!