Saturday, August 16th
My daughter just got upset on the phone after talking to her Dad, slammed the phone down and ran upstairs slamming doors. Her father calls back, wanting to talk to her, I tell him it is not a good idea right now as she is obviously upset. He accused me of NOT LETTING him talk to her, I told him no that I was not trying to do that, however while standing here and witnessing the whole conversation between them only on this end it was obvious that my daughter was wanting to know what was going on, and said it must be pretty bad if two investigators and a policeman were out there. He knew that he was NOT to discuss this with her, and obviously this is upsetting to her, which I do understand. Perhaps it is not such a good idea that she talk to him at all until this is over. She has me for God's sakes. The whole purpose behind calling out there to begin with was to check and see if a job offer had come in, only to start on that other topic of conversation and become upset. I'm sure he had it recorded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!