It seems that today my ex-asshole is being investigated, and they "the state people," one female, one male investigator, wanted our daughter to come stay with me until they finish their investigation. God only knows what is going on. Bobbi was in a horribly angry state when I got out there lashing out at everybody slamming doors and such, but by the time I get her here she was fine. She had not eaten so we got something to eat. She's upstairs in the shower. I am expecting the lady from the State to come visit Bobbi here tomorrow. Bobbi is just not able to go to school, she is just emotionally drained and cannot concentrate. It seems she went through some rather intense questioning out there according to the lady who called me. I wonder if perhaps a foster kid pointed a finger at Bob about something. However at this point there are no foster kids out there as Bob and Sandy are getting a divorce, and Sandy is working. It's all very strange but I won't know anything until tomorrow.
I was told by the female investigator to monitor any calls Bobbi had with her dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!