I picked up my new HP Pavillion PC today at Office Max, and I am enjoying the beats audio experience too when listening to music, its just awesome, one of the best options on this PC. I opted for a desktop instead of a laptop, because with BellaRose in the house it just makes better sense. She would inevitably drop the laptop resulting in serious damage control, maybe I'll splurge for a laptop when she's a little older. She dropped my I-Phone Friday and broke the back on it, however I got it fixed on Saturday by a guy for 30 bucks, and its looking brand new once again!
all is well.
and how are things in your neck of the woods?
and now for Sunday giggle...
this is the You've Got Jail Mail Edition...A prisoner in jail receives a letter from his wife: "Dear Husband, I have decided to plant some lettuce in the back garden. When is the best time to plant them?"
The prisoner, knowing that the prison guards read all mail, replied in a letter: "Dear Wife, whatever you do, do not touch the back garden. That is where I hid all the money."
A week or so later, he received another letter from his wife: "Dear Husband, You wouldn't believe what happened, some men came with shovels to the house, and dug up all the back garden."
The prisoner wrote another letter back: "Dear wife, now is the best time to plant the lettuce."

Smiley Face
I heard a different version involving tomatoes, but it's a good joke. Glad to hear the new computer is working out.
ReplyDeleteHubby gave me a refurbished puter and it is good for having a little freedom to move around but I still prefer my PC.
ReplyDeleteI meant 'laptop' when I wrote 'puter'
DeleteLOL, good one. Desktops are better for sooo much more than laptops... including music.
ReplyDeletehey Skinny, tomatoes, lettuce, its all the same thang!
ReplyDeleteHeather I did think about a laptop but with Bella living here at 10 years old, damage control kept me from buying a laptop...
ReplyDeleteMr. C, I do love a desktop; at least its less damage control than a laptop and a 10 year old! who breaks I-Phone backs with a single bound! LOL
ReplyDeleteMy last two computers have both been HP Pavilion ones. This one is the 6157 model. With the first one, after about five yearfs of use, I had to spend a hundred dollars for a new power supply. That was it! This one is three years old, and so far there has been no problem.
ReplyDelete