This picture isn't me, but exemplifies me right about now at 2 PM and its only Tueday?? LOL I swear I feel braindead, and if I could sleep right now I would.
What is wrong with me?
coffee isn't working so don't tell me to drink more coffee...
and don't tell me to eat more broccoli...yeah I know its full of antioxidants...
Bella, Ever have "one of those days"? Sounds like this is one of them. Sorry, no constructive suggestions although I do find that a walk can help get the juices flowing. Of course, that can be problematic if you are stuck at a desk.
Any time I need to really step away, all I have to do is tell my boss and she don't care...but she's been tied up in meetings so I don't want to bother her; she called me yesterday and today and she asked me if I was okay? LOL...she knows...I go through periods like this. I think I need more vitamin B. Gonna try that.
vitamin b and D3. I have been having a few of those days but I know it is my sinuses messing with me. I take a suphedrine and a couple aspirin. drink LOTS of water too.
well, today is Wednesday and its a repeat of yesterday. I am going to try potassium, maybe that will help the muscle aches and perk me up! vitamin b12 I took yesterday, but maybe I need to take more than 1.
Bella,
ReplyDeleteEver have "one of those days"? Sounds like this is one of them. Sorry, no constructive suggestions although I do find that a walk can help get the juices flowing. Of course, that can be problematic if you are stuck at a desk.
Sleep....lots of sleep!
ReplyDeleteSleep? that would be nice if it was restorative, sometimes it just isn't...ugh!
ReplyDeleteMr. O,
ReplyDeleteAny time I need to really step away, all I have to do is tell my boss and she don't care...but she's been tied up in meetings so I don't want to bother her; she called me yesterday and today and she asked me if I was okay? LOL...she knows...I go through periods like this. I think I need more vitamin B. Gonna try that.
vitamin b and D3. I have been having a few of those days but I know it is my sinuses messing with me. I take a suphedrine and a couple aspirin. drink LOTS of water too.
ReplyDeletewell, today is Wednesday and its a repeat of yesterday. I am going to try potassium, maybe that will help the muscle aches and perk me up! vitamin b12 I took yesterday, but maybe I need to take more than 1.
ReplyDelete