double chocolate muffin...

Hi ya'll.  At my local Speedway they have these double chocolate muffins by Pleasant Hill Ovens that are scrumptious, and oversized, but you cannot tell from this picture.  It  truly is a really big sized muffin! but its not like I had enough forethought to take a picture before I ate it the whole thang...


When reading the label, it seems that a serving size is only one-third of this muffin. One-third? ... I don't know how many people would buy this and actually half it up into thirds to save it for 3 mornings in a row? I'm guessing nobody...


What I want to know is, who out there in Blogdom would divide up such a delectable indulgence because they were concerned with serving size versus caloric intake.  Some might not buy it, but that's a personal choice.  I can tell you right now, that didn't happen as far as I'm concerned...LOL...

Serving size:  1/3 muffin.  Calories per serving size:  220.

So if you eat the whole thing, that's pretty much 700 calories busted, but damn worth it!  Yes,  I do so love to indulge myself in chocolate on occasion! ha!

1 comment:

  1. I notice this is a common trick used to make people who just glance at the label think that it is okay to eat and not so fattening.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!