Hmmmm...what a day or two!

Well, folks, I do believe its time for a new PC.  My HP Pavilion started sounding like it was having little power surges, so I turned it off, and I guess its off forever, sad truly.  I cleaned it and it will still not boot up.  Things that make you go hmmmm...and curse!  I had already lost everything twice on my computer twice due to some damn virus, and even if I wanted anything on it, I couldn't get it off now. 

I have decided on this next HP Pavilion desktop computer I want the beats audio, and listening to music will be frickin' awesome...so its off to Office Max tomorrow to get this 8GB HP Pavilion which goes on sale for 449 bucks, sweet! 90 bucks off, can't beat that, and I can't wait!

In something totally unrelated, the other day I was driving to pick Bella up from the Y and I saw this bumper sticker that read, "morally flexible." I got a good laugh out of it, and then I thought hmmm....and a while ago running errands to include a repair of my I-phone because Bella broke its back, I saw this girl holding up a cardboard sign that says, "homeless, ..." and I couldn't help but think about that parody they made out of the song, I'm sexy and I know it.  "I'm sexy and I'm homeless"... oh my, and she is probably morally flexible too!  

Anyway, have a great Saturday.  Tomorrow is boot 'em up day!

1 comment:

  1. We have this computer guy that does computer and gaming system repairs on the side...for cheap. He picks up our stuff and drops it off. He has extracted stuff from virtually dead computers...reloaded, rebooted, brought them back from the dead and also got 2 different gaming systems up and running again. I think the most we ever paid him for anything was $30. His 'bill' is usually about $25. He recently resurrected one of my HP PC's that I was using as a paperweight and now my daughter uses it for her computer games...freeing up space on my new PC!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!