Anyhoo, I logged into work, opened my usual programs, and somebody had put something up about the week being half over on their Instant Messenger status update, and I thought how stupid, its only Tuesday, what the crap? ....
After checking the calendar, I realized it was Wednesday! Duh!
As far as the adventure goes, we (my immediate boss and I) are newly in charge of some acute care accounts, and I have no idea what these people's schedules are, what accounts they can work on, whats on poolscripts, what is not, and ask me if care! its just mind-boggling!...Finally I got a listing of all the information I needed, so watch out! Some of these people need to expand their horizons and learn some of these other acute care accounts instead of staying on those they have been on forever! surprise, surprise! You have now been poolscripted with Texas, and Texas is a big account, but isn't everything in Texas bigger yall?! This account is complicated, 3 different branches, so its a whopper!
Yes, in my FQA hood, all my people do Texas!
And how was your Wednesday?

No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!