it is Friday yet?

Well, I used to live for Friday nights and the weekend, meeting up and going out with friends or just planning some activity.  Friends have dwindled, lost interest in going out, and some have moved.  

Now I am spending way too much time doing nothing and pretty much staying at home.  



There are tons of stuff I need to do at home, but by the end of my workweek, I have no energy to dedicate any time on such.  Most of which would involve hard work just as knocking out walls and replacing sheetrock due to these plaster wave-at-you-walls, or cleaning carpets? Do I have to? I'm lucky to get a load of laundry or dishes caught up. 

Am I the only one who feels this way? I think a good handyman with fringe benefits might perk me up!

God I need to dig up a social life of some kind.  Maybe I should join a bowling league or something! All work and no play is making me a dull lifeless girl.

3 comments:

  1. Just find a good handyman and forget the fringe benefits. :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whit has a point.
    I hope your Fourth of July was good. Saw the shortest fireworks display in San Diego history.
    Off to San Bernadino Will keep ya posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you figure out how to get a social life, let me in on that. I am married, have kids...but no social life. blah. I really would like ppl to mix and mingle with once in a while.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!