meaningless babble

Heavens above ... whirling clouds slash across Montana sky

Life changes by a second...
by one moment.
by one word spoken.
by one word left unsaid.
by one accident.
by one triumph.
by one coincidence.
by one decision.
don't let 'real living' pass you by, take hold of your life and live every minute...

however, do people really do this? only in love do they? in love with their life, in love with someone, in love and passionate about something...I've gone through phases, sometimes I wonder where I am, and what's coming; I find more often than not a feeling of dread.

all this chaos, weather, battles within families and discord across the planet, people going hungry, jobless, the rising costs of everything...hard times...makes me want to bury myself in the confines of my blanket and just stay there, and so I shall...its raining all over the world. not too many things feel right, right now. how's the weather in your soul?

and what the hell is up with Blogger? I can't make comments anywhere...I tried.

*copyrighted picture 'the Mothership'
by Sean Heavey/Barcroft Media*

2 comments:

  1. Whatever you choose to do, try to do it with passion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you stay hidden, you'll miss the best part. And it's all around you.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!