Bry...

damnit.......

Fix that dang comment section on your blog!!!!!!!!!!

I finally figured out where to comment, and then I see the word verification (barely), but then the box is cut off prematurely...so I cannot submit it...its missing! Probably why you are not receiving comments, do you not know this needs fixed??

FIX IT ALREADY!!!!!

Sarcasm Pictures, Images and Photos

hell yeah...I am needing me some fries!! My cholesterol ain't high enuff! At this level, I am a fatty artery waiting to blow! its the salt I crave, not enough Iodine in my diet I think...

and Bry, for a price I'll fix that comment section for ya! that'll be airfare, hotel stay, limousine service to and from your residence, and umlimited access to the frig and potty, plus puter! yeah...

2 comments:

  1. LOL Bella my love I do believe I've gotten the problem corrected! :-] I didn't know that it was not working, but the way my luck's been running lately I'm not shocked... lol

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!