Its Easter!


the two people who melt my heart! all dressed up for Sunday school.

got an easter egg hunt at the local park, then dinner, 

good times! Happy Easter, bloggers.

two clicks enlarge this pic to huge, my oh my!

10 comments:

  1. Great picture that says it all........
    Have a great Easter and enjoy those kids happiness

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Sounds like a lovely Easter! I remember the 'wee ones' and that kind of fun. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy them while you can. They have this nasty habit of growing older.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sherry

    gosh they sure do, Sherry! How was your Easter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nancy

    hey girl, how's life in your neck of the woods?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @John The Squabbler

    thanks Squabs...hope yours was all that with a side order of fries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @TAB

    thanks Tab, did you have a nice Easter? Go to church, chase skirts?

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet pic - hope you had a Good Easter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, sweet picture. I like the neighborhood view too, seems sort of old school, peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!