Ghost Games...

My Maine Coon, King Fuzz (aka Bubby), has a way of peculiar way of letting you know he's pissed off and he wants something. His plan of attack? Any piece of paper lying around. He will rip it up and just make noise till you say something. Not with his claws per se cause he's been declawed, but with this teeth...LOL...He did that earlier today. I turned around and said, "Bubby! stop that! and he just meowed, come over to me to pet him, and that was that.

A little while later I hear a rustling paper noise coming from my living room, so I go in to investigate, as Bella has some papers strewn about, some of which I don't want Bubby to rip up. That darn crazy cat. I expected to find Bubby weighing down and ontop of a few papers, ready to attack. However, what I saw was Bubby sound asleep on the couch curled up in a fetal position. He didn't even move when I walked in there.

If it wasn't him, what in critey sakes was it?

1 comment:

  1. Who is sniffing the catnip ??????

    A friend of mine who lived in Boston bought a 13 room Victorian and restored it to original just built condition. Had the big wrap around porch and all the gingerbread trim and everything....He invited us for open house. It was a beautiful house but once inside this "Thing" came at me...I was terrified....I knew I was going to be eaten alive...for I had never before seen a Maine Coon Cat...scared the living bejesus out of me...biggest dam cat I have ever seen other than a Bengal Tiger....I really thought is was a mutant giant racoon....anyway..my friend laughed his ass off at my expense and would not help me down from the top of the Antique Brass Finished Tall Armoire.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!