Explore your inner Jeff Foxworthy...


You might be a redneck if...



 
 
*go ahead, bloggers insert your one-liner here*

Bella says...,
"Your truck doubles as a roadside cafe."

I'll add yours here...

 
 
Yup, we'll send this off to Jeff Foxworthy, of course with pending approval from the picture owner.  Maybe Jeff will love the pic and your one-liner enuff to give it a spot in his next redneck book~! heyyy you never know, you could become famously redneck-worthy!



in other news, bloggers...



Game over.  Yes, after slipping on that banana peel today, Ms. Incorrigible hung herself. 

I Dream of Jeanie is still hanging on.

4 comments:

  1. You are too funny! Hope you and yours are having a wonderful weekend. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paw-Paw's roasted Deer recipe. Hang for a while to tenderize. Stuff with chicken s@#t...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go to parties that say 'Bring your own deer' on the invite.

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!