laughable redneck truths, folks...

Yup, you might be a Redneck....IF

...any of your fantasies involve a Wal-Mart.

...the only book in your house is propping up the sofa~! (at one time my couch sat on brick stilts...lol)

... You've used a fishing license as a form of I.D.

... Your screen door has no screen. (haha...right now mine don't).

... You've had a black eye and hickey at the same time!

... You think a subdivision is part of a math problem.

... You've ever bathed with flea and tick soap!

... Chiggers are included on your list of top 5 hygiene concerns.

... You own a home that is mobile and 5 cars that aren't.

... You have ever waved at traffic from your front porch wearing just your underwear.

... You have a hefty bag where the window of your car should be.

... You have ever bar-b-qued Spam on the grill.

... You watch a bug zapper at night for entertainment.

... You catch-and-wear firefly jewelry.

... and last but not least...

You are a redneck if you've ever stolen a roll of toilet paper out of a gas station!

Come on, fess up!




to purchase this book, click here.

3 comments:

  1. I now know way more about rednecks than I ever did before. Not sure how many I'll see in the UK, but you never know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madame,

    There are misplaced rednecks everywhere, even in the UK ~!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!