I was caring for a woman from Kentucky and asked, "So, how's your breakfast this morning?"
It's very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly, she responded. I can't seem to get used to the taste," the patient replied.
I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled "KY Jelly." ~ Dr. *** Kransdorf, Detroit, MI
*********************************************************************
While acquainting myself with a new elderly patient, I asked, "How long have you been bedridden?"
After a look of complete confusion she answered ... "Why, not for about twenty years--when my husband was alive." ~ Dr. *** Swanson, Corvallis, OR
While acquainting myself with a new elderly patient, I asked, "How long have you been bedridden?"
After a look of complete confusion she answered ... "Why, not for about twenty years--when my husband was alive." ~ Dr. *** Swanson, Corvallis, OR
*********************************************************************
One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct.
Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a "massive internal fart." ~ Dr. *** Steinberg, Manitoba, Canada
*********************************************************************
During a patient's two week follow-up appointment with his cardiologist, he informed me, his doctor, that he was having trouble with one of his medications. "Which one?" I asked.
"The patch. The nurse told me to put on a new one every six hours and now I'm running out of places to put it!"
I had him quickly undress and discovered what I hoped I wouldn't see. Yes, the man had over fifty patches on his body! Now the instructions include removal of the old patch before applying a new one. ~ Dr. *** St. Clair, Norfolk, VA
*holey cow!* stupidity is alive and well~!
*********************************************************************
One day I had to be the bearer of bad news when I told a wife that husband had died of a massive myocardial infarct.
Not more than five minutes later, I heard her reporting to the rest of the family that he had died of a "massive internal fart." ~ Dr. *** Steinberg, Manitoba, Canada
*********************************************************************
During a patient's two week follow-up appointment with his cardiologist, he informed me, his doctor, that he was having trouble with one of his medications. "Which one?" I asked.
"The patch. The nurse told me to put on a new one every six hours and now I'm running out of places to put it!"
I had him quickly undress and discovered what I hoped I wouldn't see. Yes, the man had over fifty patches on his body! Now the instructions include removal of the old patch before applying a new one. ~ Dr. *** St. Clair, Norfolk, VA
*holey cow!* stupidity is alive and well~!
*********************************************************************


LOL Thanks for the Monday morning laugh. :) Hope you and yours have a marvelous Monday!
ReplyDelete