"Yes we do," he replies: "Would you like to buy some?"
"No thanks," she responds: "But do you mind if I wait around here until someone does?"
A senior citizen was driving down the freeway when his cell phone rang. Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him: "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Interstate 280. Please be careful!""Hell," said Herman: "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"
"Honey," said a husband to his wife: "I invited a friend home for supper."
"What? Are you crazy?" the wife exclaimed: "The house is a mess, I haven't been shopping, all the dishes are dirty, and I don't feel like cooking a fancy meal!"
"I know all that," the man replied.
"Then why did you invite a friend for supper?" she asked.
"Because the poor fool's thinking about getting married."
A cowboy walked into a barber shop, sat on the barber's chair and said: "I'll have a shave and a shoeshine."
The barber began to sharpen the old straight edge and lathered the cowboy's face while a woman with the biggest, firmest, most beautiful breasts that he had ever seen knelt down and began to shine his shoes. The cowboy said: "Young lady, you and I should go and spend some time in a hotel room."
She replied: "I'm married and my husband wouldn't like that."
The cowboy said: "Tell him you're working overtime and I'll pay you the difference."


An older couple had been dating for some time and decided to get married. At the wedding dinner table the old man leaned over and asked his new wife, "You know honey, there's one thing we haven't discussed. How do you feel about sex?"
ReplyDelete"Infrequent", she replied.
"Is that one word or two?" he asked.
LOL I have heard some of these before but always fun to read again. Thanks for the smiles! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh! Have a great Christmas.
ReplyDeleteLOL and specially the last one!That cracked me up!Have a nice day :)
ReplyDeletelol. thanks for the chuckles this morning...hope you have an incredible holidays!
ReplyDeleteHo Ho Ho!! Merry Christmas!! From me and my buddy Otin
ReplyDeleteIts not just one car, it's hundreds of them! LOL!!