The Dilemma...

Photobucket"Mrs. Ward, please."

"Speaking."

"Mrs. Ward, this is Doctor Jones at the Medical Testing Laboratory. When your doctor sent your husband's biopsy to the lab yesterday, a biopsy from another Mr. Ward arrived as well, and we are now uncertain which one is your husband's. Frankly the results are either bad or terrible."

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Ward asks nervously.

"Well, one Mr. Ward tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other one was positive for AIDS. We can't tell which is your husband's."

"That's dreadful! Can't you do the test again?" questioned Mrs. Ward.

"Normally, yes, but Medicare won't pay for these expensive tests more than once." "Well, what am I supposed to do now?"

"The people at Medicare recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town. If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him."

hahaha!

6 comments:

  1. Heard this one on Old Jews Telling Jokes, an excellent site. Liked it enormously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, its always worth a repeat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, I needed this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. bwahaha...lol. thanks for the chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was funny as hell, especially because I did not realize that it was a joke until about half way through!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL,where do you find all these?

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!