Later, alone, I reflect back on how beautiful you had been in the moment, my lover;
how the passion had shone in your eyes,
how you had moved with the grace of clouds arcing across the morning sky,
how my heart had almost burst with adoration when your lips shaped my name.
But lost inside everything,
every thought given to our race for the ultimate pleasure,
both giving and receiving,
both giving and receiving,
all I knew was that you were mine, and that I was yours,
both owner and owned in that sweet, stolen,
sinful act of lust and desire and yes, love;
sinful act of lust and desire and yes, love;
we could not give our bodies this fully if we were not touching each other that completely,
as well –
but yes, so lost, so suffused with your taste across my tongue,
as well –
but yes, so lost, so suffused with your taste across my tongue,
your skin fully pressed to mine,
the keen of your voice in my ear
as we moved
closer
and
closer ...
as we moved
closer
and
closer ...
Music has been removed.
Want a little more groovier funk? click here.
Have a great Friday night, bloggers!

oh wow!Really delightful Bella!Enjoy your weekend!:)
ReplyDeleteI vaguely recall passion such as this. A very long time ago!
ReplyDeleteWow! That was very passionate! I was mesmerized by that cloud photo. It looked like a nuclear explosion!
ReplyDeleteFantastic passionate poetry and a stunning photo. I enjoyed this post!
ReplyDelete