The first says, “I tell you, my wife is so stupid. Last week she went to the supermarket and bought $300 bucks worth of meat because it was on sale and we don’t even have a fridge big enough to keep it in!” (ungrateful jerk let him starve!)The second one agrees she must be pretty dense, but says his wife is worse. He says, “Just last week she went out an spent $17,000 bucks on a new car,” and laments she can’t even drive!” (always thinks males are superior drivers, jerk #2)
The third blonde-headed guy nods his head and agreed that both these women sound like they have stupid tattooed across their foreheads! but stated his wife is even dumber. “I have to laugh when I think about it,” he chuckles.
"Last week she left on a vacation to Greece. I watched her packing her bags and she must have taken at least five boxes of condoms with her, and she doesn’t even have a penis!” (stupid-assed jerk but he's blonde!, okay...)
by the way, bloggers, head on over to the lounge and cast your vote on 70s toxic or treasure tune, by clicking here.
LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh.
ReplyDeleteGreat cartoon and thanks for the laugh!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHA!!!So blonde works for guys too indeed!Thanks for the laugh!And sweet revenge!;)
ReplyDelete