I got a phone call this morning from one of the juvenile officers. My daughter was transferred out of the juvenile detention (juvey jail) and taken to Gateway House, which is about an hour and half away from me. I think this is more suitable for her, and what the judge and counsel decided. I haven't heard anything else from her today. I am hoping that the people from Gateway will call me. They have a good program there, so I am hopeful she will take advantage of this opportunity till she returns home to me. I also received her letter today. She wrote, "I just wanted you to know that I am truly sorry about the everything I have ever said and done to you Mom, you mean more to me than you will ever know. I have been thinking about things and how I really screwed things up for myself. Mom, never think that I don't love you or that I hate you because I LOVE YOU! and don't think that if my dad gets out, I am going to live with him again, because you really don't understand how much I miss you. You are such a good mother and it took me this long to realize it, but I did. Mom, I love you with my whole entire heart. I will write you another letter here soon."
I LOVE YOU!
I love you too, Bobbi...Your letter was the bright spot of my day.
Friday Update: Bobbi called me early this morning. She was not a happy camper, very teary, said she would rather be in juvey? I am not sure why she would say that, but I'll have to call these people tomorrow and see what is going on. Today was more intake for her.
What a sweet letter. I hope it holds when she gets out.
ReplyDeleteyeah, me too! I have gotten several of them over almost a month now. The 23rd of June will be a whole month without her around; her big boy cat misses her too!
ReplyDelete