Baby, You Are ...

Some days a long distance relationship is so hard to deal with, and the only relief is to hear his voice at the end of it. Today has been a really long day for me. Listening to music soothes me, especially a nice jazz instrument of one of my favorites....and playing through my headset at this moment ..."when I get this feeling, I want ... "

Photobucket

my sunny sky,
my favorite high,
my sweetest gift,
my emotional lift,
my shining light,
my day and night,
my heart healer,
my anger chiller,
my pain reliever,
my spring fever.
my energizer,
my appetizer,
my morning sun,
my evening fun,
my dancing partner,
my heart's gardener,
my source of laughter, my everafter.
my gem so rare,
my answered prayer,
my heart and soul,
my life made whole.
my best chance ~ my last dance,
my best friend till the end.

Where O' where are you tonight, baby? The last time I talked to him was days ago. I'm getting a little worried. Maybe if I 'will him' to call me, it will happen. Most times we are on the save frequency telepathically; it's happened most times than not. Perhaps that explains this gut feeling, I just can't shake. Why don't I just call him? I can't, I won't, it's complicated...I'll wait a few more days, then maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!