Either one anticipates its opening, or applauds its ending...

It always brought me a sense of delight, wonderment, anticipation of what was behind it!
I could use a little delight, wonderment, and anticipation of something good, something to look forward to?! Couldn't we all?
Life right now is hard. Yes, I know others have it worse, I do give thanks for what I have, at least for the moment. However, it's been a long few months of ups and downs, scraping the pavement, and I guess I'm really depressed more than I realized. Lately, I haven't had much to say, and that's okay, isn't it? We all get that way from time to time. I just haven't bounced back the way I usually do.
Life right now is hard. Yes, I know others have it worse, I do give thanks for what I have, at least for the moment. However, it's been a long few months of ups and downs, scraping the pavement, and I guess I'm really depressed more than I realized. Lately, I haven't had much to say, and that's okay, isn't it? We all get that way from time to time. I just haven't bounced back the way I usually do.
In all honestly, I don't recall ever a time feeling this lonely in my life with absolutely no one I felt I could depend on. It's like being lost without direction, not that I was too good with directions to begin with. I never could read a map. Like I said before, I'd probably get lost trying to find my way out of a paper bag, or fight my way out of it. I'm fighting with a lot here lately.
I don't know when I'll be back, but I'll be checkin' in on those bloggers I've come to love and respect.
Who knows, maybe this year I"ll find a real life, a real love, and a couch, too! ha!
If you're looking for me ... here I'll be.
We all get to a point where we really need friends. Blog friends are OK, but they aren't the same as someone to hang with or someone to bring comfort when we're down. Too much distance to be effective. Just found you deactivated and stopped here to let you know I am thinking about you, and sadly that doesn't do a damn thing for you.
ReplyDeleteI hope to snap out of this funk at some point Sherry, it seems all I do anymore is cry and worry which I just don't have time for. Then I get mad at myself for not feeling stronger and wiser, and ... oh well ... it seems I just go around in circles...
ReplyDelete