The Day After Christmas ... and all thru the house

not a creature was stirring till around 11 ish! We both slept in. We had an appointment at her counselor's office at 1:30 ish, which turned out fairly well. I do have an insurance issue I am going to have to address though it seems.

Yesterday, Christmas Day, my daughter and I did not even leave the house, and there were no visitors to the residence. She and I moped around biggest part of the day. I think she was bummed that she got only one present from me and there was nothing to open Christmas Day morning. We opted to ice cream at some point but couldn't find nary a restaurant open. I let her drive a little, and I really wanted us to see a movie together but to no avail. She is on her period and just did not feel well. Ah, yes periods...they are a distant memory for me. Thank Goodness, I don't miss them at all!

Today, instead of going to the movies with mom, she and her boyfriend went to the movies, and they are up in her room each with their laptops at this time! and here I am down here on mine. I talked to David for a bit today online. I didn't tell him about my eldest daughter and I getting into it on Christmas Eve. It's embarrassing to say the least. I haven't heard from any of them, not even the in-laws. I suppose if she didn't come home then they would have called here or something, so I assume she'll just saunter up to the door here in a few days and act like everything is just normal again, like she usually does. I'm sure she won't even remember any of it, or the hateful words she spoke. That's the reality of psychoticness? I don't know what else to call it. Perhaps her hepatitis C has affected her brain some way, I don't know.

I am just glad that it is over. It wasn't much of a Christmas, unfortunately getting into a knock down drag out Christmas Eve and it sure brought a lot of heartache for my youngest daughter and myself. It's hard to see someone you love so disturbed emotionally enough to want to steal off you. It's not like I don't try to help her...anyway that's a whole other story, or rant, and I might cry again, so let's not go there.

signed me couchless in Kentucky as well. Today, my friend brought me a couch saying it was a nice couch, better than the one I had, but come to find out it was dirty and stunk to high heaven! However, we didn't know how bad till it was in here for a couple of hours and the cat of the house, Sir Fuzzy, was curiously sniffing at it, OMGosh. With the other couch gone which we could not get back and why would we want it back! (it was propped up on bricks!) I know it's hilarious what a gal has to do! So when daughter's boyfriend came by him and I hauled it to the alley hoping it will just disappear! good riddance to stinky rubbish!

yep, I'm couchless and loveless. poor pitiful me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!