Well, here we are ...
9 weeks (plus another week) have passed and Bobbi is behind in her classes. She has a grade in English, Arts & Humanities, and an incomplete in History. She is so far behind in Geometry and Chemistry her teachers feel she will not catch up. I went to her counselor's office today as it was imperative that either some classes be rearranged, tutoring become mandatory, or classes needed dropped, esp. the Spanish. A stay in the counselor's office for nearly two hours with Bobbi in attendance for the decision making process. Bobbi was told by her teacher's what she needed to do, and that was to rearrange her classes. They know she is not going to pass them so they are hoping she can at least take some other classes for those two block fill-in classes to get half a credit for something instead of no credit at all. I agreed and so did the counselor, so we worked on rearraing her schedule for a suitable class. At this stage, there are none really other than two classes at the East Campus which Bobbi is not crazy about taking, but oh well, she only has to be in them for 8 more weeks. At this stage, I think doing this is the best course of action and if need be she can make up half credits by taking stuff in summer school or at BCC. In other news, my boss is breathing down my neck about a schedule and adhering to that schedule. I'm so stressed out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!