After stepmother had tried to take her to school on Wednesday, which didn't happen, we both decided it was time to really get hardball here. She got an appt with Dr. Saltz, her family physician, who used to be mine and set up an appt. for 8:30 a.m.
I was not sure he would put her out of school medically but he agreed to do it! YAY! Finally somebody would write her to be homebound for awhile. However a snag in the process was that I had to withdraw her from Boyd County High School again because she was out of district, and then enroll her in Ashland School System again. The doctor should have the paperwork filled out first thing tomorrow, and I'll take it to the Board of Education in Ashland.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!