TGIF

I have definitely had moments of stress this week.  Luckily nobody got hurt; however I am not vocally challenged when it comes to email...I will let 'er rip! Yep, they ain't paying me enough for this stress!  Its a constant battle with these ICs (independent contractors, not worth the powder and lead to blow them up most days) and employee FQAs reminding them of what they should already know and be doing on these accounts.  Do they read or follow instructions available to them? hell no...They would rather interrupt me on IM (instant mesenger) while I have enough on my plate with reviewing files and managing the workload flow.  Tonight it dragged on way too long, and at 9:30 p.m. I finally got done with what I had to do.  Fruck that shit! You know how this scenario goes.  Pete and RePete were sitting on a fence, Pete fell off, who was left? why Repeat (aka Re-Pete) of course!

Whose got booze? Somebody take me away from this madness!

Oh, did I mention? Isabella is at a pajama party tonight at her friend's house....which means, while the little one is away, mamaw can play! hahaha!

Happy Friday everybody!

5 comments:

  1. Belle:

    I thought Mama was too pooped to play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only assume in the spirit of fair play you gave the gardener fair warning.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. the gardener?

    I haven't heard from him in a while; he had surgery on his kidneys here about a month ago. We are just friends, nothing more.

    I can't imagine anything more frankly. bleck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Missy Fragrant Liar,

    all of his cool chickas are groovy!

    ReplyDelete

I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!