I was not expecting today to be a day of complaints from clients. After being off for a week and my first day back, I would have liked a little more positive ending to my day. However, supervisor informs me that not 1, but 2 accounts are complaining; one is thinking of pulling out altogether instead of using our services. Oh well, its become quite a pain in the neck quite frankly. They want perfection, let them go in search of it. Good luck, and good riddance to bad rubbish who cannot dictate worth a shit anyway. One of the complaints we got just gave us a rave review 2 weeks before. How can they in two weeks' time now complain? What did they do? get a couple of reports that had a mistake on them? Oh yeah, one was a date that was dictated as July, not November, but we got blamed for that one, because we put what the doctor dictated as the date. He could have been catching up on an old dictation, how would we know otherwise?
Anyway, being in management and having to be over the QA department people and their lack of paying attention to details is always an accident waiting to happen. Nobody is perfect, not in the world of quality control especially when humans are involved. If these clients want perfection, then I suppose they can type their own documents and proof them too. I don't care if I become part of an audit team or not, that's better than taking the heat for people who don't do their damn job. Why would independent contracters be worried about error? They don't get paid enough to worry or look stuff up like they should. Perhaps the company should look at what they can do to improve things instead of cutting down their people, smacking their hands for making mistakes...stupid shit...yeah its Tuesday.
What will tomorrow bring? Who the hell knows...maybe I won't have a job to worry with tomorrow.
Later.

No comments:
Post a Comment
I have been temporarily distracted by a shiny object. Go ahead you know what to do!